Hi Om,

I watched your video with interest. Is it possible to translate the code found at http://cognitivestyles.com into javascript using FlexJS? This is an ancient and poorly organized Flash-based website that badly needs updating into the current edited version of the material (which has been extended into 650 lessons and tested over the past several years with students). Could something similar to this code be ported into javascript through FlexJS so that it runs on a browser without the Flash plugin?

Please note the tab structure on the bottom. Choosing a lesson from the Lessons tab sets up exercises for that lesson in the other tabs. This is therefore a program with multiple aspects, not a web site in the ordinary sense.

I own both Flashbuilder 4.7 and IntelliJ Ultimate and could use either as required. If it's helpful, I could send you the Flex-based Android apk file of the current app, which is highly tested, popular with students and close to final release, so that you can see exactly what would be involved in an actual port.

Best regards,

Lane.