From: "OmPrakash Muppirala" <bigosma...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 07, 2015 5:48 AM
To: <users@flex.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Possible FlexJS Port

Here is the link to the video again:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJBTOL-5LWI

Lane, I looked at the cognitivestyles.com site.  It does not look too
difficult to convert it into a FlexJS application.  Although, I will let
Alex or Peter answer this questions with more authority.

I do see that there are some audio elements used.  I am not sure if FlexJS
supports audio yet.

Best approach would be to start playing with FlexJS and get comfortable
with getting the example apps up and running.  Then, you can start porting
the screens one by one to FlexJS.  If you run into issues, you can always
ask here.  We can help answer and even better, add features to FlexJS as
required.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,
Om

I missed the link can anyone share it again please.