Hi Chris

OK a -U helped. But I have another issue you mentioned in another mail trail
refereced below:

https://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/flex-users/201406.mbox/%3c1401809427705.14...@c-ware.de%3E

I have a dependency as follows:

                <dependency>
                    <groupId>org.flexunit</groupId>
                    <artifactId>flexunit</artifactId>
                    <version>4.1.0</version>
                    <classifier>flex4</classifier>
                    <type>swc</type>
                    <scope>test</scope>
                </dependency>

...and I cannot find it in any of my remote repos, would you know where this
lives my "mvn -U flexmojos:test-compile" fails to find it?

Also I think I have flashplayer not firing on my Windows machine, so I guess
again referring to the above link I maybe need to check my firewall.

Thanks again

Duncan