Von: duncmcm <dunc...@yahoo.co.uk>
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 29. April 2015 23:27
An: users@flex.apache.org
Betreff: Re: AW: AW: AW: AW: AW: AW: Recommended flexmojos version for
unittesting 4.11 SDK libs

Hi Chris

Sorry for the hassle again, but I still cannot see it , have you got the
full repo url for flexunit4.3 snapshot?

I also had a quick look at your earlier examples you sent me but  just got
totally confused, this is due to my relative inexperience of maven and
flexmojos. I have a work project to get Flexmojos, flexunit4 tests onto
Jenkins CI for an AIR project, this I have been working on , on and off for
2 weeks now. Getting in contact with you has been a great help and I was
wondering if you could spare some time for a call or something so that I
could put this to bed.

Are you available anytime this week?

Thanks again

Duncan