OmPrakash Muppirala wrote
> I don't think it will be too hard to build a Feathers like UI components
> set on top of this.
>
> You are welcome to try :-)

Sounds very interesting! (: But imho one of the biggest advantage of Flex is
ability to use MXML layouts. So it's not enough just to build another one
webgl based components framework. Is it posible to teach FalconJX to
translate MXML layouts to something based on Lizhi's framework? Even more,
it's not a bad idea to add multi-language suppurt for FlexJS so that it can
work not only with AS, but also with JS/Typescript or even C# and other
modern languages. I understand that this is not very realistically today,
but I'm just dreaming about Flex as a strong and modern RIA framework as it
was 10 years ago. (: Unfortunatelly I have 0 experience of contributing
open-source projects and have 0 time for it...