Will do, are you looking for just visual components at this point? I’m not sure
I have the skill to actually program all of them to work in Flex/ActionScript
at this point. ;-)

I still have Flash Catalyst. Also, another note, Shutterstock.com
<http://shutterstock.com/> has a number if UX/UI designs that can be used and
customized… I have those resources at my disposal.

Trevor