From: "piotrz" <piotrzarzyck...@gmail.com>
To: users@flex.apache.org
Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2017 3:25:22 AM
Subject: Re: [FlexJS] Wanted: UX/UI Design Proposals

Hi,

This topic has died, but I would like to get back to it. We still didn't
find any brave people who could prepare UI design for our Basic [1] set of
components. :)

If you are somewhere there do not be shy and help us! :)

[1]
https://github.com/apache/flex-asjs/tree/develop/frameworks/projects/Basic/src/main/flex/org/apache/flex/html

Thanks,
Piotr