Hi all!
@om i think we should go on a more actual style not the "glass style" that
os a bit dated.

@trevor do you need help?

As you know a good ui can be a real hook to attract public to the
platform....

I was thinking about https://feathersui.com speaking about as3 or
ionic...for js.. nothing expecial hard to create... but really effective at
the time to create cool apps...

So what about to start working on a little set of colors that should be the
soul of flexjs? I mean, this could be a very first step to start the flexjs
brand comunication....

Thanks
Angelo