Assuming your php output is buffered (99.9999999% of apache servers), just
getting the size of the output buffer would do:

http://php.net/manual/en/function.ob-get-length.php

In case response is also compressed (gzipped, deflated, etc...), or just
for simplicity, you can just grab the contents of the apache log file
(access_log) and sum the "length" column

Or just curl the same php request and save it to a file (curl gives you the
transferred size, filesize gives you the uncompressed size)

Or just look at the network tab of the developer tools in firefox/chrome
when doing the same request from your browser (first line is transferred
size, second line is uncompressed size)

Or just right-click and "save as" in your browser when doing the same
request (uncompressed, gzip afterwards for estimated compressed size)

Or just look at the "content-length" header returned by the apache

Etc... etc... etc...