Hi Erik,

As I said, I understand your company wants to go React. It's just natural.
I'd love to see more companies trusting Royale and going with us, but while
that is attractive don't think that should be our final purpose. I must say
I'm glad to work on improving Royale since I believe in this technology and
its programming model, I think there's nothing better than it and enjoy it!
:). So getting others (individuals and companies) to jump and use it, would
be very cool, but don't want that to make any difference, but the potential
people that could invest his time in submitting PRs, patches or work in new
outputs like WASM/IOS/Android.

I think Royale should be fun and make people work with it for his personal
apps or try to introduce in its business or company, but knowing there's a
team of passionate people behind it that love to invest his time on making
it better and better over time, and that nowadays is already working, and
maybe we still could miss some things, but now anyone can learn Royale and
make anything he still miss on the current state.

Techs, frameworks,...all come and go all the time :), so I feel comfortable
pushing something that is not behind the commercial business tentacles of
Google (Angular), Facebook (React), Microsoft or Apple...

So just say you, don't worry about your company going React, if you love
the Flex (now Royale) programming model and have some personal Flex Apps
you want to migrate, try to go yourself with Royale and enjoy it, I'm sure
you will! :)

Best,

Carlos

--