Erik Thomas-3 wrote
> 1.) It is very difficult to find skilled (or even interested in learning)
> Flex developers anymore. I posted a job on this very forum six weeks ago
> and received no interest from anyone wanting to go full-time as a Flex/AIR
> remote developer, and our other recruiting channel also came up empty.

This has been so true and it has been like this for years. I was always
taking care of recruiting Flex guys, and I was not able to find new ones for
years. Even the last hires 4-5 years ago, were junior devs who I trained in
flex.

Apart from that, my biggest concern / issue / realization is that Flex has
not been actively developed for years. Last update was in 2017. Even when a
fellow dev tried to donate his Android skin update, that never actually
happened. It is true that as long as Harman doesn't make any change in AIR,
Flex will be working more or less, but I dont see it gaining any more users
as it looks abandoned.