Hi all!

I´m trying to build a webmapping application with GeoExt. What I want to do is to create a query panel in which I can define conditions which filter the data from a WFS. It should filter the data displayed in my map panel as well as my grid panel. Additionally, I want the user to be able to export query results as maps and tables. Anyone knows if that´s possible as well? Basically, I want to use the GeoExt QueryPanel (http://workshops.opengeo.org/geoext/_images/attributes.png).

Does any of you know how to create this or knows any nice tutorial? The OG workshop documents concerning WFS browsing, querying and SLD filtering <http://workshops.opengeo.org/geoext/more_ogc/app.html> ( http://workshops.opengeo.org/geoext/more_ogc/app.html ) look promising but I can´t really follow it, since the source code does not work anymore / on my machine / somehow. Anyone with experience in this issue? It seems like a common element to develop I think... Too bad, good documentation is missing.

It would be great to get help in this case, since the issue´s not heavily discussed on mailinglists or boards...

Cheers,

Philippe