I think there must be something more going on. Is there anyway that you could
point me to a live version?
Matt Priour

From: Philippe Rufin
Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2011 7:46 AM
To: Matt Priour
Cc: users@geoext.org
Subject: Re: [Users] Tutorial / Documentation for Query Panels in GeoExt?

Hi,
unfortunately, I have to bother you again. OpenLayers.ProxyHost =
“cgi-bin/proxy.cgi?url=” was already set from the beginning. The application is
in my Apache Document Root and the store I use is the following:

    var owsUrl = "http://localhost:8080/geoserver/wfs";;
    var store;
    Ext.onReady(function() {

                store = new GeoExt.data.WFSCapabilitiesStore({
                url: Ext.urlAppend(owsUrl,
                   "SERVICE=WFS&VERSION=1.0.0&REQUEST=GetCapabilities"),
                protocolOptions: {version: "1.1.0"},
                autoLoad: true,
                listeners: {
                    load: initApp
                }
                });
            });

Still, the attribute columns are not read after the request was sent.
Concerning the print issue, ditching the curly braces or inserting a proper
layout name (one from the config.yaml, e.g. Letter, A4 etc. doesn´t seem to
work either. Do you have any other recommendations, what it might be?

Cheers,

Philippe