On 07/09/2011 08:51 PM, Harold Fuchs wrote:

"webmaster for Kracked Press Productions" <webmas...@krackedpress.com> wrote in message news:4e18a09e.8090...@krackedpress.com...

Has anyone used RapidShare for sharing ISO files?

I was thinking that seems the only place that may allow these large files to have a home for sharing.

I want to have a place that could be a home for the LibreOffice DVD ISO files so they can be shared with others who can download and burn DVDs.

My hosting company will not allow files larger than 700+ MB and the two DVD versions [3.3.3 and 3.4.1] of LibreOffice are over 3.4 GB in size. The account has not issues of having 100 GB of executable files online but if I have any ISO files, then they say that I am a repository and it is not allowed.

My email account[s] is limited to under 500 MB file size even though I have one that has a 1 GB inbox/outbox size. So I have problems with getting these files to anyone.

Does anyone have any suggestions on low-cost or free places to share these LibreOffice ISO files?

Dropbox?

Do no know that one.

Will check it out tomorrow, but most seems to have a limit that will not allow CD and DVD size ISOs to be stored.