On 07/09/2011 09:36 PM, toki wrote:
On 07/09/2011 06:40 PM, webmaster for Kracked Press Productions wrote:
Does anyone have any suggestions on low-cost or free places to share
  these LibreOffice ISO files?

As an interim, if not permanent measure, can you distribute it on a P2P
network, as a torrent?

jonathon
I have a very low upload speed - about 120 KB/s, 2 to 3 time that of dial-up - so I need to have the .iso files somewhere that has a better bandwidth for people to download. I do not think people will want to wait 9 hours for a P2P or Torrent to download to their system coming from my slow end of the connection. My download speed is 10 MB/s or better, but residential uploading is very limited.

I "need" a place that can handle broadband downloads of the .iso files to the users. I cannot provide that with my resources through my connection.