From: Tom Davies [mailto:tomdavie...@yahoo.co.uk]
Sent: Sunday, October 02, 2011 17:09
To: users@global.libreoffice.org
Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Default file save format to MSOffice (doc,
xls, ppt) etc..

Hi :)

You could copy the config folder as that contains all the settings, templates,
galleries and extensions/add-ons/plugins and so on.  This thread might help
explain
http://user.services.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=74&t=12426

Somewhere in OpenOffice.org there were some excellent instrcutions for
corporate deployments.