On 02/10/2012 02:57 PM, Tinkerer wrote:
KP

This is my first effort at using Write2epub.
Does it just output the one file for you?

Tink.

All I did was test it for conversion. It worked spring of last year, and maybe summer as well. I was looking at e-reader software for Ubuntu and tested LO with it and the result with the packages. So I do not remember much from back then - due to my memory issues from 3 strokes. But it worked back then or it would not have been included with the rest of the extensions on my DVD/portal pages.

I just installed the extensions and used it.

I got a file with the same name as the original ".odt" but with the ".epub" extension. Since I do not have any e-reader installed at this time, I was not able to test the file out.

So for me to test it again, I will have to find a Ubuntu 10.04 epub reader package. Will see about doing that after I finish my dictionary work, which is after a current work that takes top-priority over everything else for the time I have on my computer [less time every day due to pain from my debilitating injuries that seems to be worse every day. Got a MRI scheduled on Monday which was really quick for my doctor ordered yesterday.] . BUT, I will finish the dictionaries this month - which it my plan anyways.