From: Ant <a...@zimage.com>
Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Unable to start my newly installed LibreOffice
v3.5.2 programs.
To: users@global.libreoffice.org
Date: Tuesday, 1 May, 2012, 0:47

On Tue, May 01, 2012 at 12:32:11AM +0100, Tom Davies wrote:
> Hi :)
> You can get the md5sum and sha hashes from
> http://download.documentfoundation.org/libreoffice/stable/3.5.2/rpm/x86/LibO_3.5.2_Linux_x86_install-rpm_en-US.tar.gz.mirrorlist
> (from the downloads page click on "info" carefully hidden in the "Download"
> 'button')

Ah, found it in
http://download.documentfoundation.org/libreoffice/stable/3.5.2/win/x86/LibO_3.5.2_Win_x86_install_multi.msi.mirrorlist

... I will check my local XP machine later (not at it right now).

> I guess it would be OpenOffice's config.  By "configs" i mean the whole
> user-profile
> http://user.services.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=74&t=12426

Yea, I deleted my C:\Documents and Settings\<user name>\Application
Data\OpenOffice.org\ since I didn't have OO installed anymore.

> but i think it might be better to install LibreOffice as though it was a
> parallel installation alongside your existing OOo
> http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Installing_in_parallel

Too late now. OO is old anyways! :)

> I just have a feeling that your fresh new LO might be reading your old
> OOo profile and there might be an Extension/Add-on in there that
> disagrees with LO.

Where are those extensions/addons stored? I do remember installing some
for OO long time ago.