If you're saying you wish to use a different font for your default
font, then just go to 'properties'
           --> scroll through the folder-files to change the set defaults
to those you desire
                 --> save your changes.
       There's a setting for documents you make as well as documents you
receive; font colour may also be chosen.

Hi Folks,