Hi All,
I have a corrupted file and it's important, hoping I can recover -- my backup works but it's a month old and it's missing some data, worst case it'll do but I'd prefer getting the up to date one fixed. Error is:

Read-Error.
Format error discovered in the file in sub-document content.xml at 2,1197863(row,col).

When I try opening content.xml with firefox I get

XML Parsing Error: duplicate attribute
Location: file:///tmp/.fr-lMJsLA/content.xml
Line Number 2, Column 1197864:

Any suggestions on how to fix this? Not confidential information so I can send it to someone to look at. Thanks in advance

Best Regards,
Joel