2013/1/5 Tom Davies <tomdavie...@yahoo.co.uk>:
> Hi :)
> Ahh, Gedit and a few others should be able to handle Unix eol.  Notepad++
> almost certainly doesn't.  It might do but if it's anything to do with MS
> then it probably can't.  SciTE probably can but i'm not certain.  If you are
> using Gnu&Linux or Bsd then any text-editor will handle it.  Gedit has a
> Windows version and i just googled for a download page
> http://gedit.en.softonic.com/
> their main page doesn't seem to have one (grrr)
> http://projects.gnome.org/gedit/
> Regards from
> Tom :)

Or you could use any text editor, then open it with a Hex editor
(there are probably quite few out there, Ghex is one of them). Then do
a search and replace. Search for 0D 0A and replace with 0A.
Should do it, but I didn't try it. I don't have a text editor that
doesn't support Unix EOL in the first place.

Johnny Rosenberg