Hi Hank,

The URL for the HSQLDB to H2 tutorial is -

http://www.oooforum.org/forum/viewtopic.phtml?p=365296#365296

As you will see, I had asked a series of questions and dacm kindly came up
with a very comprehensive set of answers.  The steps he listed worked well
for me.

One point to watch when migrating each table. For Table name enter -
      <Database name>.PUBLIC.<Table name>
e.g. ROSTERS.PUBLIC.Availability

I think you can choose an alternative to PUBLIC, but I just went with the
default.

Regards,

Noel
--