On 10/10/15 15:02, Mike Scott wrote:
On 10/10/15 14:30, Graham Luffrum wrote:
Under my version of LO 5.0.2.2 (under Linux Mint 17.2 32 bit) I still
have
the choice between LO's dialogues and the system dialogues.
Curious. I've got "Version: 5.0.2.2
Build ID: 00m0(Build:2)
Locale: en-GB (en_GB.UTF-8)"
running on Qiana 64 bit.

I used to have system-style dialogues set; since upgrading from (iirc)
5.0.1.x it's switched itself to LO dialogues.
Anyone any idea how to switch back please?

OK. I see what's happened. Seems the upgrade didn't for whatever reason provide a compatible version of libreoffice-gnome. Installing that fixers the issue. And (for the sharp-eyed) there are two options tabs titled "General". I did look at both (honest!), although I specifically referred to the wrong one on my posting.

I wonder if a warning in the help file might be in order that the extra package is needed.

(I see that LO-presenter-console, LO-avmedia-backend-gst and a handful of other LO extras are also not upgraded. Time to do some fixing.......)

--
Mike Scott
Harlow, Essex, England