Hi :)
The "Published Guides" for OpenOffice or LibreOffice are often the best
documentation for AOO or LO - at least for English readers.  The LO ones,
including incomplete books and archived versions, can be found at;

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Publications

for free or bought from the Lulu bookstore as proper paper-back books.  I
bought a few of these and I'm really glad i did even though i haven't read
all of it yet!   I think i managed to time it right so that Lulu were
offering one of their frequent discount weekends or something.

http://www.lulu.com/shop/libreoffice-documentation-team/getting-started-with-libreoffice-42/paperback/product-21682463.html

The guides are also available in various App Stores or online book-stores
for reading on-screen; such as the Apple store, the Ubuntu one and maybe
others.  They usually cost a bit but not much.  Enough to cover the costs
of publishing them in those places and a little more to allow a bit of
expansion in their distribution.

Also available on the official LibreOffice website (for free of course!);
http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/documentation/

For non-English languages it is usually the 'in-built' help that is far
better.

There are also on-line videos such as the excellent range at Spoken
Tutorials;
http://spoken-tutorial.org/
although they cover a much wider range of OpenSource projects so you'd have
to hunt for LibreOffice in that lot :)  Also while English is excellent
they also do many languages from around the Indian basin as it's a
non-profit organisation largely funded by the Indian Government.