Hi :)
You are welcome :)  I'm chuffed that i knew something you didn't already
know.  You often seem to be ahead of me with most things :)  Not by your
behaviour.  You don't "act superior".  You just say things that i didn't
know and so i learn from you.  So, i was glad to be able to help :)
Thanks and regards from
Tom :)