Eric Beversluis wrote
> Thanks. Looks like I want to use “thin space” Hex 200A. Is there an easy
> way to do that from the keyboard? None of the ways I’ve used on Linux or
> Windows seem to work.
>
> Eric Beversluis

Johnny Rosenberg wrote
> https://apple.stackexchange.com/questions/183045/how-can-i-type-unicode-characters-without-using-the-mouse
> Kind regards

More simply, if you know the Unicode point desired, U+200A --it can be
directly entered into LibreOffice and then toggled directly. The shortcut in
Windows, Linux is: <Alt>+x.

If macOS we had to use a different shortcut:  CMD+Option+x

(implemented in tdf#73691 as modified, macOS assigned internally in
LibreOffice source to use  X_MOD1_MOD2).

That should allow you to directly enter a known Unicode glyph, just be
mindful that if working with a font that does not define a glyph you'll be
dependent on font fallback and/or will receive an "undefined glyph"
placeholder on document canvas.

Stuart

--
Sent from: