On 16-6-2019 16:36, Dave Howorth wrote:
On Sun, 16 Jun 2019 08:41:42 +0200
Luuk <luu...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks for the explanation.

There are other function which are useless in the menu, like i.e.
CTRL+C. Most (read 'all') users will use their keyboard.
Not true. Copy does not have a universal accelerator unfortunately,
sometimes it is Shift+Ctrl+C or other things. So I sometimes use the
menu in applications that I'm not completely familiar with.

I knew someone would 'complain' about this statement 😉

Luckily you gave an example which i never came to use (AFAIK), and luckily you did not say Ctrl+Insert which still works (most of the times) under Windows because of legacy.

But, to /me and i am only talking about Windows here, as long as the key in mentioned here (https://support.microsoft.com/en-ca/help/12445/windows-keyboard-shortcuts) than i call it universal 😊