On 16-6-2019 17:01, Johnny Rosenberg wrote:
Den sön 16 juni 2019 kl 08:43 skrev Luuk <luu...@gmail.com>:

There are other function which are useless in the menu, like i.e.
CTRL+C. Most (read 'all') users will use their keyboard.

That's not my experience. I'd rather say that most user's will use the
right click menu, only a few (like myself) use the keyboard for that. It's
very frustrating to look at. People are writing and they need to copy some
text, they move their hand to the mouse and it all takes like forever.
Those users of computer must be dumb. They have a tool which with they can do their job quickly, and than they start using a  mouse to copy.

Kind regards

Johnny Rosenberg