Dave,

  Thats exiting to know..so if I understand correct.

* I should be able to build a full blown cluster "possibly 400-Nodes" , I know you tested it till 250.

* If I install the following snapshot..
        Eg:-
        http://arc.liv.ac.uk/downloads/SGE/snapshots/sge-20120816.tar.gz

a> This should have more fixes than the GridEngine binaries that I got from ubuntu
   b> No need to worry about licencing.
c> I still have the opportunity to buy commerical support, if I wanted to. d> For updates, I can either go through your builds or normal opensource patches.

  Is that correct ?

Thank you
Chakri