Hi,

I'm running OGS/GE 2011.11p1 on CentOS 6.5 .

I have noticed that for some reason ~/.cshrc is read automatically for
every qsub command I issue.  My default environment is actually Bash; I
only put a .cshrc in my home dir to test something for a peer and then I
noticed qsub would read the .cshrc file automatically (which negatively
affected my jobs).

I do not have a .sge_request file in my home dir nor in the dir from where
I launch qsub.  And my qsub options do not include -S .

I've tried various SGE DEBUG LEVELs, but none that I've tried have left
breadcrumbs as to why ~/.cshrc was being read.

This is driving me crazy, so any insight would be helpful.  Yes, I _could_
just remove the .cshrc file, but others here actually use csh/tcsh and
could be affected by this as well.  Therefore, I'd like to root cause the
issue if possible.

Thanks,

--
Mun