This means that the PHP code failed before it got to the bit where it prints
the response header ("content-type: text/html\n\n"). There is an occasional
problem with your code which is not properly trapped. Do you access a DB?,
write to a file? read from a file? do any calculations using user input? Any of
these (and others) can cause a failure which depends on user input. To debug:

- Look in the access log and find the request which corresponds to the error
(use the timestamp to cross-reference). Try to reproduce the fauilure by
re-issuing the same request (ie, same user parameters).
- If you need more information, activate ScriptLogging - see docs for details
- Generally, don't trust user input - they can submit anything (words instead
of numbers, numbers instead of words, even entire programs!)

> I read the faq but found only a few things about this.
>
> How can I make it to work always?

You have to fix the bug in the PHP code.

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

> I use these:
>   Apache 2.0.48
>   Win XP
>   Php 4.3.5
>
> I already increased the "ThreadsPerChild" setting. Now it is
> better but
> not perfect.
> I also have the following settings in httpd.conf:
> ScriptAlias /php/ "d:/Apache2/php/"
> AddType application/x-httpd-php .php
> Action application/x-httpd-php "/php/php.exe"
>
> I would be happy about any ideas or comments about this.
>
> Thanks,
>   Gabor

> _________
> [freemail] extra 1GB-os postafiókkal, Önnek már van?
http://freemail.hu

Diese E-mail ist eine private und persönliche Kommunikation. Sie hat keinen
Bezug zur Börsen- bzw. Geschäftstätigkeit der SWX Gruppe. This e-mail is of a
private and personal nature. It is not related to the exchange or business
activities of the SWX Group. Le présent e-mail est un message privé et
personnel, sans rapport avec l'activité boursičre du Groupe SWX.

This message is for the named person's use only. It may contain confidential,
proprietary or legally privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege
is waived or lost by any mistransmission. If you receive this message in error,
please notify the sender urgently and then immediately delete the message and
any copies of it from your system. Please also immediately destroy any
hardcopies of the message. You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose,
distribute, print, or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended
recipient. The sender's company reserves the right to monitor all e-mail
communications through their networks. Any views expressed in this message are
those of the individual sender, except where the message states otherwise and
the sender is authorised to state them to be the views of the sender's company.