Can you tell me the exact configure command you used to configure your apache?
Would it apply to my 2.0.58 apache?

Phil

P.S. the 'Order' error message is just for reference -- if I do not comment out
the
LoadModule directives, then I get the weird two line error:

Syntax error on line 233 of /usr/apache2/conf/httpd.conf:
Cannot load /usr/apache2/modules/mod_access.so into server:

On Fri Jun  9 13:12 , 'JP' <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> sent: