To: <users@httpd.apache.org>
Sent: Friday, June 09, 2006 12:37 PM
Subject: RE: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Apache 2.0 on AIX 5.3

Is there a way to find out which configure parameters were supplied to a particular apache install?

This way perhaps I could determine the paramaters that the working apache 1.3 was compiled with, which works with LoadModule...

On Fri Jun  9 14:28 , 'JP' <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> sent:

Can you tell me the exact configure command you used to configure your
apache?

./configure --prefix=/www/apache --with-ssl=/www/linux
--enable-mods-shared=all \
--disable-deflate --enable-proxy=shared --with-mpm=worker
--without-berkeley-db

Would it apply to my 2.0.58 apache?

I don't know.

JP