On 6/29/06, Ryan Pendergast <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Thanks thats a good idea.   However do you know of a way to do it without
having to use a virtual host?  I'm trying to just specify the protocols
(CacheEnable disk http://).  If I do it like this (leave off the host name)
requests to http://www.apache.org/ don't make cache entries.  However if i
explicitly put the protocol and the host (CacheEnable disk
http://www.apache.org/) and make the same proxy request to
http://www.apache.org it does make cache enties.  Shouldnt CacheEnable disk
http:// satisfy http://www.apache.org??

I know its not as clean as the virtual host but incase one of my customers
does not want to use vir. host. Thx Joshua.

The docs imply that the protocol allone should be enough.  I don't
know beyond that.

Joshua.