Hi Jacky,

without knowing too much about mod_caucho, to me it sounds as if there
is a misconfiguration in mod_caucho since the documents seem not to be
forwarded to your Resin container.
Can you determine wether your pages (when the source-code is
displayed) are served by Apache or Resin?

I suggest that you also post your question to a Resin-interest-group /
mailing-list together with your mod_caucho-configs.

Cheers

Greg