hi jacky,

you also wrote "we discover that sometimes apache will display" - are
you able to specify this "sometimes"? can you spot any rules when this
happens? is it for a certain wep-app only? only a certain url? if so,
what's the difference between the working wep-apps and the wep-apps
not working? i guess if you figure out those questions, you might
already be clods to the solution of your problem, and hopefully the
resin-group will help you demystify the rest of your problem.

cheers

greg