On Thursday 07 September 2006 10:56, Jacky wrote:
> Dear Greg,
>
> The reason why I say "we discover that sometimes apache will display" is
> bcos the web-app normally will be served by resin. But as you keep on
> trying to refresh and refresh for a number of times (usually >=5), the
> source code will be printed on the browser as plain text.

The *source code* is a backend (resin) thing, not an apache thing.
It isn't even available to apache, unless resin sends it.

So looking in apache for your problem or solution is about as useful
as looking to apache to repair your punctured tyre.

--
Nick Kew

http://www.prenhallprofessional.com/title/0132409674