Hello,

I'm getting the famous warning when
starting/restarting apache...

"apache2: Could not determine the server's fully
qualified domain name, using 192.168.15.252 for
ServerName"

I have a valid domain name.  I'm hosting two websites
on my server box using Name-based virtual host.  My
question is how can apache determine the FQDN of my
server if there are two "ServerName" directives for
the two websites in the httpd.conf file?????  Seems
like its using my server boxes local IP address for
the FQDN.

My two domain names are...
mydomain1.org
mydomain2.org

Both are specified in the httpd.conf file as
VirtualHosts.

The computer that is hosting these websites hostname
is "Carbon" and inside the /etc/hosts file there is a
line below the loopback line as follows.

192.168.15.252    carbon

Any idea's...   Its not a big deal but I'm not sure if
its messing up my Sendmail wrapper program that is
being utilized by the php mail() function so I would
like to fix it and move on.