Dave Henderson wrote:
Gang,

I am pulling my hair out over this. I am trying to redirect the browser so if a user were to type in something like: www.domain.com/fun it would redirect to www.domain.com/games/default.html. I have tried Alias's, redirect and RedirectMatch statements with no luck. Any help would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks,

Dave
RewriteRule ^/fun$ http://www.domain.com/games/default.html [R]

May not be the only or best way, but should work a treat.