Mark A. Craig wrote:
So this leads me to ask again, what are all of you successful 2.2.4 admins using to rotate your logs? If the piping mechanism is broken, at least in the Windows binary, then what other technique(s) are people using? Task Scheduler with a batch or CMD file?

So far I've been manually rotating the logs, but I'd understandably like to automate it.

I think you will find that the vast majority of people using Apache are not doing so on the Windows platform. Most people who have committed to the Windows platform have also committed to IIS. Apache dominates the Linux environment and is used frequently on BSD and similar Unix-based platforms. Apache holds only a tiny share of Windows servers.

I believe that those few who are using Apache on Windows tend to be hobbyists or developers using it to serve their own stuff or to do development off-line. I am willing to bet there are very few people using it in a production environment under Windows.

So it is entirely possible that there may be nobody on this list who has an answer for you. The set of people using it in the same manner you are is small to begin with and there may not be many of them subscribed to this list.

Repeatedly posting demanding

Dragon