From: Mark A. Craig [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2007 2:01 PM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Apache 2.2, rotatelogs.exe, and Windows

Philip, do you use a scheduled CMD file to gracefully kill the server,
rotate
the logs, and then restart the server?  Given that rumor has it that piping
is
broken in 2.2.4, it seems something like that is the only way to do it right

now, eh?  If what you're using contains no trade secrets, I'd be very
curious to
see exactly what you're using, so I can use it as boilerplate for my own
solution.  I wonder if it could also be accomplished via a WSH file instead,
and
whether that would provide extra flexibility or benefits?

Mark