Hi Dan,

Thanks for the response. So I can have different IP's
for the same physical server how would the client and
the router handle that? I have a static address for my
server on the lan and I redirect my request for port
80 to that IP. What decides the IP to send a request
to the web server versus the Tomcat servlet container?

Sounds good but I am trying to sort through the
details for that configuration.

Also, I am already sending requests to Tomcat via
mod_jk in Apache so not sure what the advantages are
of proxy_ajp.

Many Thanks,
-Tony