On 9/28/07, Tony Anecito <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I have a web site with static content on it. My router
> has only one static ip thus one url and port.

Quit complicating your life. There are at least three easy solutions
to your problem:

1. Tomcat CAN serve static content. So just use tomact and forget
about apache httpd.

2. Use a standard apache httpd+tomcat install. Lots of people do this
and it is plenty performant and not that complicated.

3. Put the two on different ports (assuming your ISP doesn't block
non-80 ports).

Joshua.