On Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 6:26 PM, Melanie Pfefer
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> or should I install ssl on apache? this way, the secure cookie will go to ssl
> channel also. Will it solve the problem?

Ofcourse you can configure your apache server to use ssl. This will
probably solve your problem. But I thought that you needed to convert
http to https for some reason.

Normally one would run the tomcat server in http only, and leave https
entirely to the apache server. This is a lot easier to configure.

Krist

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]