Hi Krist,

my apache configuration does not have redirect directive. However, I noticed
that the web application is doing a redirect:
https://backend:8443/abc/xxx/xxx becomes
https://backend:8443/abc/xxx:/yyy/zzz/login.jsp

The backend is a tomcat server. I am not the developer of that web application.
Could it be the cause why apache can't do this proxying?

thx and appreciate your support.