Hi Krist,

Tomcat sends session ids in cookies to the user. The developers haven’t set any
domain values. They are just using tomcat as is.

Everything works as expected when using the webapp directly on the tomcat
server.

Before editing httpd.conf, on the tomcat side: how to set the correct
cookiedomain in the webapp?

Thanks.