> > > 1. The directory you entered above is not the correct path; or> > > 2.
> > > The conf file you are editting is not being read.> > >> > > Check 1 by
> > > requesting a file that you know doesn't exist and check the> > > error
> > > log to see what path apache is searching in. Check 2 by putting> > > a
> > > deliberate syntax error in the conf file, restart the server, and> > >
> > > make sure apache fails to start with an error.> > >> > > Joshua.> >> >
> > > The directory in question - /home/mydirectory/www/awstats> > is a path to
> > > a script alias. In other words,> > ScriptAlias /awstats/
> > > "/usr/local/awstats/wwwroot/cgi-bin/"> > (appears in the virtual domain
> > > tag for this domain).> >> > Could that have anything to do with the
> > > problem?> > Yes. <Directory> refers to the file-system directory where
> > > the content> lives. It should be <Directory
> > > /usr/local/awstats/wwwroot/cgi-bin>.> > Joshua.

Darn.  I tried that path as well and it did not work either.  I know that
the 2 are correct paths because I could not see the stats unless it they were.

Also I know that the conf file I'm editing is being read, because I just
updated it yesterday, and I could not see my stats until I added that
script alias line in th evirtual domain tag.

Any other idea what could be the problem?
Spell a grand slam in this game where word skill meets World Series. Get in the
game.
http://club.live.com/word_slugger.aspx?icid=word_slugger_wlhm_admod_april08