On Sat, Aug 30, 2008 at 3:12 PM, Jay Sprenkle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> <location /Debug>
> SetHandler fastcgi-script
> </location>

Inherits Options +ExecCGI from somewhere?

> Action fastcgi-test /Debug/pluwt.exe
> AddHandler fastcgi-test .fcgi

> If I then try
> http://localhost:8080/test.fcgi
> The log tells me apache can't find "test.fcgi" in my root directory.

It does have to be in your docroot in this example --  Is it there?

> The various bits of documentation are contradictory about needing to use a
> mime type instead of a user created handler with the action directive.
> I tried that as well with no success.

I had a config laying around using the "invent a pseudo mime-type
form" with AddType  I was able to change it to the handler-style
instead and it worked just fine.

It looks just the same as yours, I'm requesting /foo/index.php which
is found via an Alias directive and passed to the thing living in the
fastcgi-script location.

# shell script wrapper around php
FastCGIServer /stuff/cgi-bin/php-fastcgi -processes 4 -flush

# where the actual fastcgi, the php interpreter, lives
ScriptAlias /fcgi-bin  /stuff/cgi-bin
<Location /fcgi-bin>
  Options ExecCGi
  SetHandler fastcgi-script