Eric Covener wrote:
On Sat, Aug 30, 2008 at 7:45 PM, Jay Sprenkle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

All fastcgi URLs are  supposed to be sent to the fastcgi program to be
handled, not served directly and don't exist in the docroot.
(That program will reads the url 'test.fcgi' and produces a page from a
'test' template)

I don't think this is how Action works.

Action takes the script that has already been mapped to a real file
via traditional means (DocumentRoot, Alias, etc) and passes the path
to that script it to a custom interpreter (your fastcgi program)

If so then, other than checking for the existence of the script first, it does what I want. That would explain why it never invokes the interpreter. That means I have to write
my app as an apache module to get it to work. Bah! Humbug!