I will take a look at webmin. Also I am considering making the
software for windows and Linux so if a certain linux distribution has
its own configuration tool that will not be considered as a portable
tool for configuring Apache.

Also we can expand the project after implementing the main features.
For example a wizard to optimize Apache, a wizard to simplify creating
virtual hosts and a .htaccess password creator .. etc.

What I really aiming at is complete portable administration tool for
Apache. I am heading for this goal step by step and the first step is
the GUI for configuring Apache.

Regards